Note: The configurations described below are what we use and test against. This means that other configurations might also work but we do not provide any official support for them.
- Memory: 512 MB (1024 recommended)
- Free disc space: 300 MB (4096 recommended)
|Distribution (64 bits only)||Identifier||init system|
|Debian 7 Wheezy||debian-7||sysvinit|
|Debian 8 Jessie||debian-8||systemd|
|Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11||sles-11||sysvinit|
|Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12||sles-12||sysvinit|
|Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr||ubuntu-14.04||upstart|
|Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus||ubuntu-16.04||upstart|
- Runtime: Ruby Version >= 2.2.5, < 2.4
- Webserver: Apache or nginx
- Application server: Phusion Passenger or Unicorn
- Database: MySQL Version >= 5.6 or PostgreSQL Version >= 9.1
Please be aware that the dependencies listed above also have a lot of dependencies themselves.
OpenProject supports the latest versions of the major browsers. In our strive to make OpenProject easy and fun to use we had to drop support for some older browsers.
Screen reader support (accessibility)
- JAWS >= 17.0