Intelligent workflows with custom actions support you to easily update several work package attributes at once with a single click on one button.
You can use custom actions to standardize your workflows, avoid errors and reduce manual work for updates.
Navigate to the -> Administration -> Work packages -> Custom actions.
To create a new custom action button press the green + Custom action button.
You can now configure the Conditions and Actions for the custom action button.
- Enter a name for the custom action button. This name will then appear on the button on the work package.
- Set a description (i.e. what are the conditions and actions).
- Set the conditions for which the custom action button should apply, e.g. in which status, for which role, what type or in which project should the custom action button appear.
- Set the actions what should happen after pressing the custom action button, e.g. status transitions, and changes to any other attribute.
- Save your changes.
If a work package is then in the defined condition, the button will appear on top of a work package and will apply the actions and changing the attributes of a work package as defined in the configuration when clicking on the button.
- Click on the name of a custom action in order to update the attributes.
- Click the up or down arrow in order to sort the order of the custom action button on the work packages.
- Delete a custom action.