Invite project members to OpenProject and add to a project in one step
- New users can be directly invited to a project via their email address.
- Users can then create their account and join the project
- The member menu has been moved out of the project settings to the project side navigation.
- New user creation has been simplified: Only the most important information is entered on creation.
Invite member to project via email
- In order to invite a user to a project via email first select Members from the project menu.
- Select Add member.
- Enter the email address of the external user you want to invite.
- Enter the role the user should have in the project.
- Select Add.
Simplified create new user screen
- Administrators can create new users via the Users menu on the left side.
- The user create dialog has been reduced to only include the most important attributes.
- Additional settings can be configured after creation.