Use of Icon Fonts
- Instead of static icons, icon fonts are used.
- When zooming in on icon fonts, the quality does not decrease but scales with the zoom.
- Icon fonts allow an improved customization, performance and multi-browser compatibility.
New header and side navigation
- The top and side navigation have been newly designed.
- The breadcrumb in the upper navigation allows a more convenient project navigation.
Contractible side navigation
- The side navigation can be collapsed, providing more space for content.
- The displayed icons still allow a comfortable project navigation.
New work package form
- The work package form has been newly designed.
- The work package form adapts depending on the selected screen size.
Design customization via Themes
- The design of OpenProject can be customized via Themes.
- Themes can be defined by each individual user separately (in account settings).
Implementation of Sass
- The old CSS has been completely revised and Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) is being used as extension language.
- Through the use of Sass, templates can be used in OpenProject to allow a user-specific adaption of OpenProject.