To adapt system display settings, select Administration and choose Settings from the left side menu.
You can adapt the following under the Display tab:
- Select a theme.
- Allow users to choose their own themes. Activating this option adds the theme selection to the My Account settings.
- Enable accessibility mode for anonymous users.
- Activate available languages. Note: at the moment OpenProject supports English and German languages. If you want to contribute to the translation project, please join us on Crowdin.
- Select the default language.
- Select on which day the calendar week should start.
- Define the date display format.
- Define the time display format.
- Define the username display format.
- Enforce gravatar use by the users.
- Select the default gravatar image.
- Set language of users having a non allowed language to default. This option is useful in case a system administrator deactivates a language, which was already activated by a user. It allows the forced language change from the previously activated language to the default language.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.