We released OpenProject 9.0.2. The release contains several bug fixes and we recommend updating to the newest version. If you’re running OpenProject with a relative URL root (e.g., under domain.example.org/openproject), this update should fix an installation issue related to Sass compilation as well as an error trying to use create new boards.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Wiki TOC doesn’t render headings properly [#30245]
- Fixed: Cannot create new boards in installations with relative_url_root set [#30370]
- Fixed: Sass compilation fails on packaged installations with relative_url_root set [#30372]
- Fixed: Chrome is logged out when accessing pages with images on S3 storage [#28652]
- Fixed: OpenProject logo on My page does not redirect to landing page [#30376]
- Fixed: The PDF export is cut off after the first page [#29929]