You are eager to use OpenProject to improve project management, but you are not confident enough to install and set it up yourself on your own machines? Let us help you!
Our technical partner Ionas will gladly assist you with your on-premise installation and integration with your other systems. After sorting out your needs, they will take care of all the steps to get you running on OpenProject as fast and hassle-free as possible. So you can concentrate on your key business.
Technical setup of your on-premise installation
Installation process step by step
We will take care of the complete installation process.
- Set up a secure communication channel to exchange confidential information such as login credentials, contracts etc. (email encryption with GPG or S-MIME).
- Technical kick-off meeting to go through our installation checklist.
- Install OpenProject
- Install and configure Apache web server
- Setup database management system
- Setup email delivery
- SSL encryption
- Setup log rotation
- Create initial OpenProject admin user
- Post-deployment tests
- LDAP/Active Directory
- Mount external file storage (e.g. NFS, S3)
- Loadbalancer and redundancy
- Setup API for incoming emails
- Setup backup and restore procedures
- Setup application monitoring
- Network topology
- Server access
- Application update procedure
Additional services (optional)
- Backup and restore procedure
Get in touch with us. We are happy to answer your questions.