A powerful combination of software and methodology.
A fool with a tool remains a fool. But project management without a good tool is slow, bureaucratic and inefficient. Together with the PM² Alliance, we address these issues:
- PM² is a powerful yet easy-to-use project management methodology suitable for any type of project. It is lean and it is open.
- OpenProject gives teams better control over their work, and results in higher project performance. Less time spent on admin and documentation means less stress and more productive time for creating value!
OpenProject has joined forces with PM² Alliance
A partnership which will bring free and open-source project management closer to project teams.
The PM² Alliance is an International Association of PM² practitioners and enthusiasts. An association for those who believe in open-source solutions, it brings together individuals from institutions, companies and academia to inspire dialogue, share resources, and address the challenges facing the fields while promoting the wider adoption of the PM² Methodology. The PM² Alliance provides the vision, the leadership and the organization needed to inspire, activate and organize the professional and volunteer community so they can work towards their common vision, every day, consistently and persistently, in small steps all over the world.
PM² Alliance, Founding Member and CEO
We joined forces with OpenProject to make free and open-source project management more readily available to project teams. Our organizations share a philosophy that puts the creation of value for our members and users at the center of our activities. We chose to partner up with OpenProject not only because its software is flexible and powerful, but also because of its strong open-source brand. OpenProject makes it easier for teams managing their PM² projects to get more work done while spending less time planning, coordination and reporting tasks.
PM² is a light and easy-to-use Project Management
Methodology which is suitable for any type of project.
- combines globally recognized project management methodologies and standards with project management best practices
- provides a common vocabulary for the effective management of projects within and across organisations
- enables improved accountability, transparency, and better stakeholder communication and collaboration
- provides a powerful governance structure with clearly described project roles and responsibilities
- allows for customisation and tailoring to suit specific project needs and organizational environments
- includes guidelines on initiating, planning, executing and closing projects and describes activities for monitoring and controlling project performance
- provides a full set of artefact templates to help document and manage the project
- is evolved by the user community and supported by the PM² Alliance.
We develop open-source software
to change the world
OpenProject is the leading open-source project management application.
OpenProject is made to support you and your projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
With our location-independent collaboration features your teams can focus on
creating the positive impact you aim for from anywhere in the world.
Agile & Scrum
Software wants to be free and open – and so does project management methodologies.
Joining forces with the PM² Alliance was a very easy decision to make. We are now in a position to integrate some of the of the PM² Methodology’s most powerful best practices and templates into our software. We share a common vision as well as a passion for providing project teams with solutions that enable better project management with minimum upfront effort and costs.
Our goal? To help increase the effectiveness, efficiency and success of our clients’ projects, while introducing them to a powerful yet simple methodology which we have seamlessly integrated into our software application.
Learn more about PM2
The PM² Alliance regularly organizes online webinars on various Project Management related topics. They host some of the top experts in the field who will share their expertise collaboratively with their online audience.
Subscribe to stay informed about:
- Insights into project management
- Releases and new features
- Security and operations
- Industry specific tips and best practices
- Roadmap Planning and Beta Testing
- BIM and Building Industries
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.