CareerWe are searching for excellent people who are passionate about open source and would like to be engaged in OpenProject.
What can you expectYou will be developing features and plugins with high visibility as part of a rapidly growing, international community, governed by the OpenProject Foundation, in a young and dynamic company in central Berlin. As part of the OpenProject team you can expect the following:
- Participation in exciting open source project with high visibility
- Great career opportunities in a young and rapidly expanding company
- Interdisciplinary teams with software engineers, management consultants, and interface designers
- Independence and freedom to realise own ideas
- Exposure to key technologies and international clients
- Friendly and considerate work environment
- Excellent remuneration and opportunities to grow
- Great office location in thriving neighbourhood Berlin Mitte
It is always worth having a personal chat with us.
Frontend / AngularJS developer (m/f)We are searching for excellent frontend developers.Qualifications
- Excellent frontend development skills, i.e. AngularJS
- Good understanding of OpenProject’s key technologies and architecture
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- High motivation and engagement to work in an open source project environment with international customers
- Experience in Agile development frameworks, i.e. Scrum, Kanban
- A special skill which contributes to our team and sets you apart from others
- Speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
We are committed to diversityWe are an Equal Opportunity employer. Our policy is to ensure that all personnel actions – recruitment, employment, promotions, etc. – are made without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, or other factors protected by law.