We released OpenProject 6.0.4. The release contains several bug and accessibility fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
OpenProject 6.0.4 contains the following bug fixes:
- The + New Project button was displayed even to users who didn’t have the permission to create new work packages (#23881).
- Work package attribute were sometimes not saved properly when multiple attributes were changed in quick succession (#23589).
- In the work package split screen the subject was not updated when it was changed in the work package list (#23879).
- The project list on the work package screen appeared to be ordered randomly. It’s now sorted alphabetically (#23786).
- The global setting to display work packages from subprojects in main projects did not work (#23814).
- The Cancel button on wiki pages was missing (#23829).
- The link to add additional work package attachments on the wiki page redirected users to the landing page instead (#23820).
- Wiki menu items were showing the slug instead of the title (#23818).
- The Send for review button on the meeting page did not work when a timezone was set (#23758).
- Cost reports grouped by year and months were displayed in the wrong order (#23773).
- Several styling errors have been fixed (#23808, #23834).
- Several missing translations have been added (e.g. #23877).
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Marc Vollmer, for reporting bugs!
You can try OpenProject for free. For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.