We released OpenProject 10.0.1.
The release contains several bug fixes and we recommend updating to the newest version.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Misaligned checkboxes in text editor [#31066]
- Fixed: Wrong cursor icon when editing custom text widget [#31092]
- Fixed: Work package subject changes formatting when switching between show and edit mode [#31136]
- Fixed: Custom field label cut off in project details widget [#31144]
- Fixed: Attachments not showing until new attachment is uploaded [#31148]
- Fixed: WP disappears when dragging work package in board [#31157]
- Fixed: Announcements: missing localisation, wrong date and missing formatting options [#31159]
- Fixed: Action board: Adding a list will reset the manual left/right order of lists. [#31161]
- Fixed: Installed 10.0.0 incorrect security badge [#31178]
- Fixed: Translation missing on instance dashboard page [#31180]
- Fixed: Input fields misplaced for CF in enumerations [#31193]
- Fixed: Inconsistent table button in Budget settings [#31194]
- Fixed: Colors can no longer be deleted [#31200]
- Fixed: Attempting to add filter to project list crashes browser tab [#31202]
- Fixed: Clicking back button from full-view created work package leads to full-view-create [#31204]
- Fixed: Attachments lose their name on download [#31205]
- Changed: Complete missing translations for 10.0 [#31147]
A big thanks to community members for reporting bugs and helping us identifying and providing fixes.
Special thanks for reporting and finding bugs go to
Stefano Stucchi, Kris Davie