We released OpenProject 7.0.1. The release contains several bug fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
Bug fixes (15)
- The page navigation in the forums was not displayed (#25463)
- The Zen mode raised a JS error on iOS (#25461)
- The mobile dropdown menus closed on click on a child menu item (#25460)
- Error on position attribute (cannot write read-only attributes) when copying work package (#25458)
- Work package inline-create fails when subproject filter is active (#25455)
- Show loading indicator earlier when switching queries through dropdown (#25454)
- Button text alignment for meeting and budget create button wrong (#25447)
- Costs (Budget) filter not applied on saved query (#25446)
- Project settings not accessible with a project user custom field (#25442)
- Version custom field of type „List“ could not be assigned (#25439)
- Moving columns left/right while retaining default column set did not save (#25438)
- The drop down menu of the mobile create button opened in the wrong direction (#25433)
- inline edit text inputs did not take up the entire possible width(#25430)
- Sums cannot be displayed on second query unless deactivated first (#25420)
- Subject and back button in fullscreen view were not aligned correctly (#25378)
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Mike Lewis and Harsha BS for reporting and fixing bugs!