Scrum and Agile project management software.
Successful, fast, and easy.
OpenProject suports Agile and Scrum teams to
deliver great projects on time and on budget.
What is Agile project management?
Agile project management is fundamentally different from classical project management. Agile development teams are small and self-managing.
Unlike following a waterfall approach like in classical project management, Agile project management is iterative and aims at constantly incorporating user feedback.
OpenProject supports the Agile development process from start to finish. Create product and sprint backlogs, estimate your work in story points and organize your work in story boards.
Agile project management features
How to work with Scrum
- Create product backlogs and sprint backlogs.
- Create user stories and bugs right from the product backlog.
- Document estimated effort in story points.
- Assign and prioritize user stories per drag and drop.
- Expand or collapse product and sprint backlogs for a clearer overview.
- Connect wiki pages to sprints.
- Activate the burndown chart from the sprint backlog or task board.
- Compare how you are performing against the plan.
- Display the ideal burndown chart to keep your team accountable.
- Break your user stories into tasks on the taskboard.
- Track and resolve sprint impediments.
- Estimate time to complete tasks and assign them to different team members.
- Color coded tasks show who is assigned to which tasks.
- Simply drag & drop tasks to update their status.
Agile Project Management Advice
Estimate story points with your team to get an accurate result.
Take a look at the video to learn how to do agile project management in OpenProject.