Open source, open mind:
come and join our team.
Together we are building open source software to change the world –
supporting teams to collaborate on projects that have a positive impact on our daily lives.
Join the OpenProject Adventure
We are searching for excellent people who are passionate
about open source and would like to be engaged in OpenProject. What you can expect working with us?
Participate in an exciting open source project.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, international free and open source project with high visibility and transparency.
- At OpenProject, we live and breathe open source principles; the software code you contribute to when working here is freely available on GitHub.
- You will be in touch with exciting clients and users all around the globe.
Friendly and considerate work environment.
- Interdisciplinary teams with flat hierarchies and opportunities to learn and grow.
- High individual responsibility and possibility to let own ideas thrive.
- Our internal processes and software enable to work fully remote in distributed teams but keeping closely in touch in day to day business.
A state-of-the-art tech stack.
- A modern tech-stack that is fun to develop, together with a team of experienced software developers.
- Our continuous delivery and continuous integration processes enable to release early and often.
- Peer programming and code reviews improve software quality and learning.
Building software to change the world.
- We aim to have an impact by developing a software that changes how teams collaborate together.
- We support NGOs and other open source projects to spread their mission.
- We develop and maintain a free Community Edition for users around the globe.
Our current vacancies
We are building open source project management software that best supports distributed organizations.
To do so, we are always on the lookout for great talent!
Find out more about our current vacancies:
We are committed to diversity
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Our policy is to ensure that all personnel actions – recruitment, employment, promotions, etc. – are made without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, or other factors protected by law.
Please inform us in your application whether you have any preferred pronouns for others to use when referring to you (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, ze/zir/hir, etc.).