We released OpenProject 8.3.1.
The release contains several bug and security related fixes and we urge updating to the newest version.
Rails security fixes
This upgrade include Rails 220.127.116.11 with fixes for CVE-2019-5418, CVE-2019-5419 and CVE-2019-5420.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Long Work Package titles not wrapped in Cost Reports [#28766]
- Fixed: Cannot sort by custom field of type “Float” if named “Position” [#29655]
- Fixed: WorkPackage search results load results thrice and are slow because of it [#29715]
- Fixed: Internal error when accessing budget detail view [#29718]
- Fixed: Search page loads slowly initially [#29719]
- Fixed: Manually set admin flag being unset by SAML authentication [#29720]
- Fixed: Gantt Zoom buttons are inverted [#29721]
- Fixed: Attachments deleted on work package update via email [#29722]
- Changed: Allow instances to define a legal notice link to be rendered [#29697]
- Changed: Make Gravatar default image configurable again [#29711]
A big thanks to community members for reporting bugs and helping us identifying and providing fixes.
Special thanks for reporting and finding bugs go to Michael Johannessen, Marc Vollmer, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, Ole Odendahl