We released OpenProject 8.2.1.
The release contains several bug fixes and we recommend updating to the newest version.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Long heading in forum overlaps buttons [#28839]
- Fixed: Wrong error message when updating teaser element on Project Overview page [#29011]
- Fixed: Page not found displays old OpenProject favicon icon [#29026]
- Fixed: Incorrect spacings on WP full view (mobile) [#29154]
- Fixed: Mobile notifications hidden by topbar [#29171]
- Fixed: Missing colors for status selector and type indicator in Chrome pdf export [#29175]
- Fixed: Unnecessary truncation on work package page (split screen) [#29191]
- Fixed: Cost reports: broken scrolling behaviour [#29204]
- Fixed: Title of default views changes after visiting a work package full view [#29211]
- Fixed: Two column layout not applied on page reload [#29238]
- Fixed: Work package table header not sticky on MS Edge, Opera, Safari [#29239]
- Fixed: Work package table hierarchy arrows incorrectly indented on MS Edge [#29242]
- Changed: When creating version on “Backlogs” page redirect to Backlogs page (not project settings) [#29182]
- Changed: A security / update warning notification is shown by default for administrators on specific pages. Please see the configuration documentation for more information what this badge does, and what information is requested from our release servers to render the badge. This page also provides means to disable this check.
A big thanks to community members for reporting bugs and helping us identifying and providing fixes.