We released OpenProject 6.1.5. The release contains a feature and several bug fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
- The OpenProject Favicon was updated to a new color (#24459).
Bug fixes (11)
- On the packaged installation the “Send iCalendar” button in meetings caused an error (#24445).
- The breadcrumb was partially hidden when following the link to activities (#24477).
- The work package toolbar menu was not visible on small screens (#24679).
- Work package split screen on mobile was not displayed correctly (#24699).
- An error message related to remaining hours was shown when editing child work packages (#24553).
- Sorting by date in time reports and cost reports did not work correctly (#24567).
- Duplicated wiki pages could not be removed (#24582).
- Error shown when editing a user and using a reverse proxy server (#24622).
- Inactive users were shown on the homescreen of the OpenProject instance (#24657).
- Links in the breadcrumb were missing (#24706, #24676).
- The PDF export showed an internal error when using certain font types.
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Bernd Petraus, Florent Bervas, Marc Vollmer, Mathias Buchwald and Oliver Peters for reporting and fixing bugs!