We released OpenProject 6.1.1. The release contains several bug fixes and improvements.
We recommend the update to the current version.
The following bugs have been fixed in OpenProject 6.1.1:
- Work packages
- Watchers could not be selected in projects with too many possible watchers (#24263).
- The wrong sum was shown for “Spent time” for work packages (#24349).
- The links in the relation tab caused a hard reload instead of simply showing the related work package (#24265).
- Textile <pre> and @ did not prevent code execution in the work package description.
- Timelines which were displayed in aggregation were not shown when loaded initially.
- Projects could not be copied (#24323).
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Marc Vollmer, Markus Hillenbrand, Nicolai Daniel for reporting bugs!
You can try OpenProject for free. For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.