OpenProject 6.0.2 has been released. The release contains several bug and accessibility fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
The following errors have been fixed in OpenProject 6.0.2:
- An error message was displayed when all work package filters were removed (#23739).
- Multiple empty options were displayed in work package select fields (#23775).
- Adding images to the work package description sometimes didn’t work (#23750).
- The text formatting toolbar was missing when editing news (#23740).
- Some groups were collapsed when grouping an already grouped list by another attribute (#23720).
- No warning message was shown when leaving a work package type with entered description (#23746).
- Checking / unchecking checkboxes of one row / column in the workflow edit screen not working (#23694).
- Several design errors have been fixed (#23594, #23742, #23743, #23768, #23651).
- Additionally, the performance on the work package table has been improved: Scrolling and hovering of large work package lists works faster than before.
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular Marc Vollmer, for reporting a lot of bugs!
You can try OpenProject for free. For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.