OpenProject 5.0.1 has been released. It contains several bug fixes and new translations.
We recommend the update to the current version.
OpenProject 5.0.1 contains several bug fixes and additional translations for the OpenProject core and plugins.
The following bugs have been fixed with OpenProject 5.0.1:
- An error in the documents plugin caused an error on the enumeration page (#22093).
- A bug has been fixed which prevented custom fields for time tracking to be displayed (#22116).
- An error which prevented managed remotes used for SVN to be accessible on localhost has been fixed (#22095).
- The watch icon did not update the list of watchers when the user was on the watchers tab (#21946).
- A redirect to work packages in private projects did not work when the user had to login first (#21868).
- The work package create button was not disabled while creating a work package – leading to possible conflicts (#22070).
- Several styling fixes have been applied (#22028, #22062).
- A wrong English translation has been adjusted (#22092).
In addition, new translations have been added to OpenProject and the plugins.
Thanks to everyone who helped to translate and proof read OpenProject!
To help translate OpenProject, please take a look at the OpenProject CrowdIn projects.