OpenProject 6.0.1 has been released. The release contains several bug and accessibility fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
The update contains the following changes for the Wiki module:
In OpenProject versions prior to 6.0.0., specific characters of wiki titles were removed upon saving – especially dots and spaces. Spaces were replaced with an underscore, while other characters were removed.
Still, linking to these pages was possible with either the original title (e.g., ‚[[Title with spaces]]‘), or the processed title (e.g., ‚[[title_with_spaces]]‘).
Starting with OpenProject 6.0.0, titles were allowed to contain arbitrary characters and were linked to using escaped links. (#20151).
That change caused those links with spaces to wiki pages to break after the migration to OpenProject 6.0.0, since they now linked to a new page (with actual spaces in its title, since that was allowed now).
This bug was fixed in #23674 alongside a more permanent change to how wiki titles are produced. Titles may still contain arbitrary characters now, but are processed into a permalink (URL slug) upon saving.
This causes the identifiers of wiki pages with non-ascii characters to be more visually pleasing and easier to link to. When upgrading to OpenProject 6.0.1., permalinks for all your pages will be generated automatically.
Additionally, the following errors have been fixed in OpenProject 6.0.1:
- Activity on work package was not instantly updated when making changes to a work package (#23675).
- Copy function was missing from fullscreen work package page (#23685).
- Type and status could not be selected when copying a work package (#23690).
- Custom field of type „List“ could not be changed (always switched back to previous value) (#23696).
- Grouped versions from other projects (inherited) in work package list were not displayed correctly (#23697).
- Work package export (XLS, PDF, CSV) ignored filters, sorting and grouping (#23713).
- Collapsing groups in work package page did not collapse related rows (#23718).
- Inherited versions were lost when making changes in the work package list (#23719).
- Custom fields were not displayed in queries (#23725).
- Timeline graph was not displayed when timeline was embedded (e.g. on overview page) (#23689).
- Sorting of cost type was not working (#23213).
- Various design errors (#23645, #23650, #23653, #23660, #23664, #23710)
- Several accessibility improvements.
Thanks a lot to Guillaume Ferry and Willy Gardiol for reporting bugs.
For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.