For users who want to become certified OpenProject professionals. The on-site training at OpenProject GmbH requires basic familiarity with OpenProject and covers user aspects, best practices as well as the proper configuration of OpenProject.
Duration and pricing
The one day OpenProject certification training costs 250€ / person.
The OpenProject certification takes place at OpenProject GmbH at Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5 in 10178 Berlin, Germany.
- Extensive overview of OpenProject features (Core and Plugins).
- Best practices when using OpenProject.
- In-depth treatment of OpenProject administrative functionalities.
- Address open questions and resolve unclear topics.
- Outlook to future OpenProject development and features.
- Certificate showing proficiency in OpenProject.
- Beginner or experienced OpenProject users.
- Users who want to become certified OpenProject professionals.
- Basic familiarity with OpenProject.
- Preparation of training material and configuration of test data
- Training in person at OpenProject GmbH
- In-depth walk-through of OpenProject features
- Modules (work packages, timelines, backlogs, costs, etc.)
- Project configuration and permissions
- In-depth overview of administrative settings
- Configuration of projects, users, groups
- Configuration of types, statuses, workflows, priorities
- Best practices
- Reference handout with instructions (PDF)
- Addressing individual questions and training needs
The next OpenProject certification takes place on May 17th, 2017 at OpenProject GmbH (Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5, 10178 Berlin, Germany).