OpenProject 5.0.1 contains several bug fixes and additional translations for the OpenProject core and plugins.
The following bugs have been fixed with OpenProject 5.0.1:
- An error in the documents plugin caused an error on the enumeration page (#22093).
- A bug has been fixed which prevented custom fields for time tracking to be displayed (#22116).
- An error which prevented managed remotes used for SVN to be accessible on localhost has been fixed (#22095).
- The watch icon did not update the list of watchers when the user was on the watchers tab (#21946).
- A redirect to work packages in private projects did not work when the user had to login first (#21868).
- The work package create button was not disabled while creating a work package – leading to possible conflicts (#22070).
- Several styling fixes have been applied (#22028, #22062).
- A wrong English translation has been adjusted (#22092).
In addition, new translations have been added to OpenProject and the plugins.
Thanks to everyone who helped to translate and proof read OpenProject!
To help translate OpenProject, please take a look at the OpenProject CrowdIn projects.