Bug fixes (6)
- Row highlighting in the work package table and timeline view ceases to work after using the timeline. [#26168]
- A textile parsing error causes the description field of a work package to no longer be rendered. [#26159]
- Pending attachments can not be removed from a new work package form. [#26117]
- Summary field width in the news entry form suggested an allowed value of more than 256 characters. [#26113]
- Clicking an external link in a work package’s description works, but also shows an error notification in Firefox. [#26163]
- Usage of a non-transpiled ES6 value causes older browsers to display nothing at all, instead of an “This browser is unsupported” notification. [#26153]
- Editing attributes in the table should no longer cause large changes to the column’s width. [#26100]
- The icons of regular and custom field attributes in the form configuration tab were not identical. [#26129]
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Frank Schmid, Markus Hillenbrand, and Marc Vollmer for reporting bugs!
A note on CentOS 7 packages
If you’re using CentOS 7 and want to upgrade to OpenProject 7.2 or later versions, please also upgrade your package source according to the Download and Installation page.
For more information, please also see ticket [#26144] and this forum post.