OpenProject 7.1.0 improves timeline queries, provides additional customization options and improves the design. There are also several bug fixes included.
- The style of the sidebar has been updated (#25556).
- The timeline zoom factor is now saved in queries: When you open a saved timeline query the same zoom level as before is shown (#25318).
- As a user of the Cloud Edition or Enterprise Edition, you can now upload a custom favicon which is shown in the browser. You can also set a touch icon which is shown on smartphones (e.g. when setting a bookmark)(#25517).
- Users of the Cloud Edition and Enterprise Edition can now also set white headers and there are two additional configuration options: Setting the hover background color and the hover font color (#25275).
Bug fixes (20)
- Deactivated groupings on the work package page were not properly saved in queries. This has been fixed. (#25606)
- When grouping by assignee while the author is shown as a column, the same groups were shown multiple times. This has been resolved. (#25605)
- In some cases type-specific attributes were not shown for work packages. This has been fixed. (#25594)
- Deep links to a repository page redirected back to the root repository page. This has been resolved.
- We fixed an error prevented users from scrolling the work package query menu. (#25572)
- When filtering for Boolean work package custom fields incorrect results were shown. This has been resolved.
- Bulk deleting work packages which contain time entries caused an error. This has been fixed. (#25569)
- Long text work package custom fields were not shown in correct size in work package fullscreen mode. This has been resolved.
- Categories with long names caused rows in the work package table to span multiple lines. This has been fixed.
- Exported work package CSV files could not be opened properly if the ID was displayed as the first column. This has been resolved. (#25536)
- Search results for work package relations showed HTML attributes. This has been fixed. (#25534)
- We fixed an error that caused work package attributes to sometimes not be saved properly when editing in quick succession.
- There was an error that caused Boolean custom fields to always be set to “True” after copying a work package – even when the value was set to “False” in the original work package. This has been fixed.
- Timeline relationships between milestones and phases were sometimes not shown correctly. This has been addressed.
- In some cases the hierarchy mode was only applied after clicking the respective icon multiple times. This has been resolved.
- When saving an query that has been added to the side menu, the new query was not shown as part of the side menu. We fixed this issue.
- Several design bugs have been fixed (#25595, #25371, #25356, #25298).
- The calendar module is now marked deprecated and will be removed as part of OpenProject 8.0.0. An appropriate warning has been added to the module.
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Peter F, Jochen Gehlbach and Ole Odendahl for reporting bugs!