The release contains an important security fix regarding session expiry and several bug fixes.
For details on the security fix, take a look at the release news.
Bug fixes (7)
- Boolean custom fields were set to true when copying a work package with such a field activated. (#25494)
- Filtering for boolean custom fields did not function properly. (#25570)
- The names of work packages have been escaped needlessly in the relations autocompleter. (#25534)
- The height of the query dropdown no longer exceeds the total available space when lots of queries are saved. (#25572)
- Bulk deleting work packages across more than one project failed with an error. (#25569)
- Removed an unnecessary horizontal scrollbar in the query dropdown. (#25593)
- Path parameters of the repository view are now preserved when the user needed to pass through the login screen first. (#25586)
We recommend the update to the current version.
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Mohamed A. Baset from Seekurity SAS de C.V, Peter F, Jochen Gehlbach and Ole Odendahl for reporting bugs!