OpenProject 4.2.3 contains several bug fixes and updated translations.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- A bug was fixed which could lead to an error 500 if a work package was created in a project which has a lot of possible watchers and /or custom fields (#20998).
- With OpenProject 4.2.2 logged out users could see the “Modules” menu even when the option “Authentication required” was activated. This has been fixed (#20935).
- In some circumstances journal entires in work packages were displayed twice. This has been fixed (#20914).
- The REST API option is now activated for new OpenProject instances by default (#20914).
Apart from the OpenProject core, several wrong strings in plugins have been fixed:
- Global Roles: In the details view of a role a wrong string was displayed (#21001).
- PDF Export: A success notification contained a type (#20996).