We released OpenProject 7.4.6. The release contains several bug fixes. We recommend the update to the current version.
Support for Ubuntu 18.04.
OpenProject 7.4.6 packaged installation introduces support for Ubuntu 18.04. (#27799)
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Poor performance when adding several work packages to a large tree (#27878)
- Fixed: Saving filter-selected list Custom Field with single value results in error (#27833)
- Fixed: Progress calculation for parents in bulk edit was not applied (#27975)
- Fixed: CSS columns display in Chrome versions 65 to 66 due to backface-visibility (#27823)
- Improved: Performance on global activities page (#27582)
Special thanks go to all OpenProject contributors for reporting bugs and helping us to reproduce them.