We released OpenProject 6.0.3. The release contains a Rails security update and several bug fixes.
Rails security update
The release upgrades Rails to 220.127.116.11 to address the following CVEs:
We strongly recommend the update to the current version.
OpenProject 6.0.3 contains the following bug fixes:
- The help and profile dropdown changed rapidly when hovering over them (#23745).
- Safari did not display the pagination buttons on the work package page (#23785).
- The projects-menu did not properly display all projects in some cases (#23774).
- Several design errors have been fixes (#23778, #23801).
- Additionally, the performance on the work package page has been slightly improved (#23781).
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Mikhail Podshivalin, Frank Schmid and Marc Vollmer, for reporting multiple bugs!
You can try OpenProject for free. For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.