OpenProject 5.0.6 has been released. The release contains new icons, several bug fixes and performance improvements.
We recommend the update to the current version.
OpenProject 5.0.6 contains several bug fixes:
- It was not possible to duplicate work packages. This has been resolved (#21666).
- The wrong grouping sum was displayed when grouping by the responsible. This has been fixed (#21859).
- Load animations on the work package page have been added (#22008).
- Bulk actions on work packages across projects did not work correctly. This has been fixed (#22164).
- In some cases the work package creation did not work properly when creating a work package from the work package full screen (#22244).
- Several design fixes are included (#21729, #21799, #22273, #22272, #22271, #22270).
- The accessibility has been improved in several places.
OpenProject 5.0.6 also includes a new icon set (#21603).
Changing a work packages assignee and responsible works significantly faster in projects with a lot of members.