OpenProject 5.0.18 has been released. The release contains several bug and accessibility fixes.
We recommend the update to the current version.
The following errors have been fixed:
- The wiki toolbar did not work. This has been fixed (#23050).
- When a project contains no members the button to add a member on the project overview was not displayed. Also the link on the button was wrong. This has been fixed (#22970).
- Some of the links on the landing page were wrong and have been corrected (#22967).
- An error preventing exported PDFs to be opened on Mac OS X El Capitan has been fixed (#22730).
- Gravatars were not properly loaded. This has been fixed (#5120).
In addition, there are several design and usability improvements:
- The styling for the documents module was missing. This has been fixed (#23158).
- Several improvements have been made to responsive / mobile layouts (#22953, #22944).
- Several design errors have been fixed (#23109, #23104, #23052, #23046, #22997).
- Many accessibility improvements have been made.
The textbox above a forum does now render textile. It’s therefore possible to e.g. include links or references (#23180).