OpenProject 5.0.5 contains several bug fixes:
- An error which prevented a user from adding or removing watchers to a work package has been fixed (#22215).
- The watch button on wiki pages, forums and news pages has been fixed (#22086).
- The progress bars (e.g. in roadmap, budgets) are displayed properly again (#22225).
- The “watch all” / “hide empty” button on the work package page has been renamed to be more descriptive (#22221).
- Several design bugs have been fixed (#22209, #22200).
- The accessibility has been improved in several places.
Additionally, OpenProject 5.0.5 includes a performance improvement for the work package full screen view (#21750
).New translations have been added to OpenProject. Thanks to everyone who helped to translate and proof read OpenProject!To help translate OpenProject, please take a look at the OpenProject CrowdIn projects
.For further information on the release, please refer to the Changelog v.5.0.5
or take a look at GitHub