Work Package Tracking
To adapt system work package tracking settings, select Administration and choose Settings
from the left side menu.You can adapt the following under the Work package tracking
- Allow cross-project work package relations, i.e. that work packages created in one project can have relations to work packages in another project, for example parent-children work packages.
- Allow assignment of work packages to groups. See here how to manage groups.
- Display subprojects work packages in main projects by default.
- Enable using current date as the starting date for a newly created work package.
- Calculate the work package done ratio with defines how “5 done” are shown. If you choose “disable”, “% done” is shown. If you select “Use the work package field”, “% done” can be set in 10% steps directly by the attribute. If you opt for „Use the work package status“, the „% done“ is chosen based on the status. In this case a % done value is assigned to every status (for example, “tested” is assigned 80%), which is adapted if the status is changed.
- Work package export limit. This setting defines how many work packages you can export at the same time, for example for the work package lists.
- Customize which work package properties are displayed in the work package lists by default and for which properties sums are displayed.