Email Notification Settings
To adapt system email notification settings, select Administration and choose Settings
from the left side menu.You can adapt the following under the Email notification
- Emission email address. This email Address will be shown as the sender for the email notifications sent by OpenProject (for example, when a work package is changed).
- Blind carbon copy recipients (bcc).
- Define if the email should be formatted in plain text (no HTML).
- Select the default notification options.
- Select for which actions email notification should be sent.
- Formulate header and/or footer for the email notifications. These are used for all the email notifications from OpenProject (e.g. when creating a work package).
- Send a test email.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.