Edit Project Information
In order to edit the project information, open Project Settings. The first thing you will see is the Information tab.
- Project name. This is the field to enter the project name.
- Responsible. Here you can select the project responsible.
- Subproject. This dropdown menu lists all the projects for you to select from, if you want to set a new project as a subproject for an existing one.
- Description. You can describe the project in more detail here. This description will appear on the overview page of this specific project (Project Overview Page).
- Identifier. A project identifier is used to uniquely identify a project. It needs to be clear and possibly not too long, as it will become a part of the project URL. Project identifiers are unique: They same project identifier can only be used once at the same time.
- Project type. Here you can select the project type. Project types are relevant for complex project timelines, if you want to create a reporting relationship between projects.
- Public. If you check the Public checkbox, the project (including all of the project information) will be visible to all the users, even if they are not project members.
- Don’t forget to Save the changes.