Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for Backlogs
What can I do to show the tasks of shared sub-projects in the backlog?
This is not possible. “Work packages from sub-projects are not displayed in the backlog of a main project” is the currently implemented behavior.
I assigned a version to work packages. Why can’t I see them in the respective backlog?
Please make sure that
- The respective version is not in the status “locked” or “closed”
- The respective version is assigned to a column in the backlog (see Project settings ->Versions).
- The work packages you want to display in the backlog are of a type that gets displayed in the backlog. If not: Either change the work package type or change the backlog setting (see Administration ->Backlogs).
When I try to move a work package to another column in the task board I receive an error message similar to “Backlog Plugin 500 Internal Server Error”. What can I do?
Please try these approaches:
- check whether your role in the current project (e.g. “Member”) has sufficient rights to move the the work package (e.g. from “new” to “in progress”) in the workflow settings
- remove unused story types in the administration
- deactivate the Backlogs module in the project settings
How can I change the user’s colors in the task board?
The colors can be changed in each user’s personal settings: Please click on your avatar, then navigate to My account ->Settings ->Backlogs. There you can change the task color.