We released OpenProject 6.0.5. The release contains several bug fixes and improvements.
We recommend the update to the current version.
- The link to see and edit spent time in the work package list and work package page has been added (#24023).
OpenProject 6.0.5 contains the following bug fixes:
- Work packages
- Links in the parent column in the work package list were not correctly displayed but showed an error (#23865).
- The grouping of work packages was lost on export.
- In work package custom fields the zero was displayed as not set („-„) (#23975).
- The right-click context menu on the work package list did not disappear when clicking an a work package ID or on attribute fields (#24005).
- For users who were not allowed to make changes to work packages the attachment delete icon and the work package edit button was shown (#24032).
- Custom fields of type „Long text“ could sometimes not be saved, showed distracting icons on hover and were not accessible (#24033).
- Curly braces in the work package description (e.g. to show code) were incorrectly displayed / escaped (#24050).
- It was not possible to set the default „Objects per page“ for the work package list (#23846).
- There was a translation missing when displaying changes in the work package description (#23917).
- New users who created a hosted OpenProject instance had wrong email settings (#23856).
- Costs / Budgets
- The actual costs for the different entries were not shown in a budget (#24017).
- Cost report
- Clicking on an empty story point field in the backlogs to assign story points to a work package was not possible (#23994).
Thanks a lot to the community, in particular to Marc Vollmer, Frank Schmid, Melroy van den Berg, Richard Su, Mikhail Podshivalin, Tilo Laufer, Artur Kokhansky, Martin Kleehaus, Filipe Dias, and Markus Berthold for reporting bugs!
You can try OpenProject for free. For a free 30 day trial create your OpenProject instance on OpenProject.org.